Sunday, November 9, 2008

Outside reading

For this outside reading i read a quote by James Dean that says "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." I love this quote because it reminds me that you have to grasp life and have lots of fun while you can. I want to do things because I want to do them and experience them. I don't want to give up on my dreams because I am afraid of what might happen in the future. I think that when you have dreams you want to acheive, that is was keeps you going and makes you want to acheive more. I think that you have to move through life taking chances and making decisions that might take you out of your comfort zone because they could end up being the best thing for you when you look back at them later in your life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and that when one door closes many more open so live every moment and take chance because you never know when its too late.

1 comment:

Ms. Roehl said...

Ansley, I love your quote analysis, but this quarter I challenge you to write about a book. You're a strong student, so you should get the practice with analysis of a novel.